Tony and I had such a great Friday! We spent it with Alexander and Jaedyn. Micah stayed home with his Mommy and Daddy. We had lunch and took Alexander to get a haircut. Afterwards we went to the new play area in the mall and the two of them played for almost an hour and a half. We sat watching them enjoying every moment as they explored and made new friends. Then we went to Build a Bear and Alexander and Jaedyn picked out a Bear to give to their Mommy. They picked a Pink one with a white heart on it's tummy. Then they each chose a little cloth heart and closed their eyes and kissed them then watched as they were placed inside the bear. It is these moment's in time I cherish most.
As we left the mall and headed for home I silently thanked God not just for this day but for our four grandchildren and the blessings they are to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment