Feb 18, 2009

You are MY Sunshine <3

Last week Alexander, Jaedyn and Micah were here and we spent the day outside enjoying the sunshine. They rode on their bikes and flew some kites and even drove the golf cart! Actually I had my foot on the pedal and they were on my lap steering the cart and I think I had more fun than any of them. We even ventured on to the lawn and Tony never said a word so we did it several more times. Alexander did very well and loved it then Jaedyn had a turn and once was just enough for her :) Micah sat right beside me and went along for the ride. Pepaw had kite duty and only once had to rescue it from a tree. Later as the sun went down and the cool air returned it was really hard to call it a day and go inside. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: