Tony and I just spent a few days in Rock Island with Mom and Dad and had a wonderful visit. Mom and Dad had a puzzle they have been working on and while there Tony had to get in on the action. I think Dad created a puzzle monster and then sent him home with me :) Every time Tony found a piece that fit he would say "check it out" or "look at this" then look over to see how Dads side of the puzzle was coming along...... I'm pretty sure he was planning to just complete the whole thing. It was not meant to be since he had to leave the next morning for meetings in Lebanon. When he returned on Wednesday the puzzle was complete (minus one piece) Dad was kind enough to leave for Tony. Now that's Love.
Jan 16, 2009
Mom and Dad
Tony and I just spent a few days in Rock Island with Mom and Dad and had a wonderful visit. Mom and Dad had a puzzle they have been working on and while there Tony had to get in on the action. I think Dad created a puzzle monster and then sent him home with me :) Every time Tony found a piece that fit he would say "check it out" or "look at this" then look over to see how Dads side of the puzzle was coming along...... I'm pretty sure he was planning to just complete the whole thing. It was not meant to be since he had to leave the next morning for meetings in Lebanon. When he returned on Wednesday the puzzle was complete (minus one piece) Dad was kind enough to leave for Tony. Now that's Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment