Oct 8, 2008
Packing
In just a few days Amanda and I will be on a plane headed to Ethiopia for two weeks. I have never been away from home for 14 days straight let alone to a foreign country. We are suppose to pack light. Very light. With all of the medical supplies etc.... I have a large Duffel, one suitcase and a Rubbermaid action packer to take them in. I am attempting to put my personal items in a small carry on duffel and remain at or just below the 15lb. weight limit. I have repacked 3 times (last night alone) and removed some items which honestly didn't help much because I found others to take their place! I am what I would call a "what if" person. When packing I take things because.....what if I need them while I'm gone? So I am slowly weening myself from this concept and attempting to be practical. I'll let you know if I'm successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment